Monday, October 18, 2010

Cooling Down - Refrescando

Yesterday, we saw the sandhills flying South. They crossed right over our house, what a beautiful sight! And we could also hear them. If they are leaving, winter will not be far.
These days, I am working on a project that was started some time ago, but did not find its way out until now. I will take it with me to Spain, so family and friends can see it. I am liking it. I will post some pictures when it is finished.
For this project, I made some sort of design wall with a piece of expanded polystyrene and a piece of flannel. Although it is a little too small, it worked for me. Now, I am in the process of making a BIG design wall, 8x8 foot.
In a couple of weeks, I will be in Spain.

Ayer vimos a las grullas volando hacia el Sur. Cruzaron justo por encima de casa, ¡qué bonita vista! Y podíamos oírlas también. Si ellas se marchan, el invierno no estará lejos.
Estos días estoy trabajando en una labor que se empezó hace algún tiempo, pero que no había encontrado su salida hasta ahora. Me la llevaré a España, para que la vean la familia y los amigos. Me está gustando. Pondré algunas fotos cuando esté terminada.
Para esta labor, hice una especie de tablero de diseño con un trozo de porexpan y un trozo de franela. Aunque es un poco pequeño, me ha servido. Ahora estoy en el proceso de hacer un tablero de diseño GRANDE, 2,40 por 2,40 metros.
En un par de semanas estaré en España.

1 comment:

  1. Y podremos conocernos,a que si?
    Me encantaría.A que parte de España vienes?
    Buen viaje!

    ReplyDelete