Monday, August 27, 2012

Seeds from Norway II

Here are the pictures of the two big hexagons I was talking about yesterday.



Like I said, by the time I had finished these two, I had come to the conclusion that this was going to be a big quilt, so I figured I would need nine big hexagons. At that time, I was already back in Rapid City. I looked for the fabrics needed to continue. Some, I had in my little closet, either because they were left from some other projects or because they had not found their place yet. Others, I purchased them for this specific purpose, always following the vegetable criterion I had set. I kept drawing and cutting little hexagons and triangles, one by one, and hand sewing them.

Here are the rest of the big hexagons with their detail.















To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment